Everyone needs a hobby. And some take it more seriously than others. Here's some cliched startup gyaan for someone wanting to take the plunge!
- Time is money
- Have a time table and follow it, specially if you have a day job
- Sharpen your tools
- Don't spend time on anything you are not good at, because #1
- Automation is the key. if it can be automated, it should be automated
- Health comes first
- Develop to sell. If it cannot be sold, it should not be built
- Have an exit plan and follow it. "I'll shut shop if I cannot get 10 paying customers in 6 months"
- You are the average of five people you spend most of your time with
- Don't stop having fun!